Filming locations!! =)

  • James' Angel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2000
      Amazing day!!

      During my lunch break at work, my aunt took me
      downtown to just look around. (I work in downtown
      Toronto) and we went to Union Station and that's where
      the train station was for the X-Men movie!!!! I was
      like "HEY!! It's here!!" and we went inside... kinda
      different. I was trying to imagine it and picture it
      but I couldn't see it... I'll look closer when i see
      the movie again on Sunday... but yeah, and my aunt's
      cousin works at City Hall where the council meeting
      was held in the beginning of the movie, where Jean is
      telling a whole panel of people about mutants. We
      couldn't go into the chamber though, but that's really
      cool... looks nice...

      I was just so excited to be walking around where they
      filmed it and such.. ANYWAY.. that's my little news
      for the day! Talk to you all later!

      =====
      ~*James' Angel*~

      ~ Keeper of Cyclops in his ruby quartz sunglasses ~
      ~ Keeper of Cyclops when he smiles ~
      ~ Keeper of Wolvie when he shoots out his claws ~
      ~ Keeper of Cyclops' damn good looks ~
      ~ Keeper of Toad when he tells Sabretooth to "quit playin' around"

      http://invites.yahoo.com/