challenge

  • Donna S Gowdy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2001
      Hey its my birthday so as a present could someone make a fanfiction for
      this challenge?
      --Angel and X-men the movie crossover
      --Cordelia Chase and Jean Grey centered fanfiction, but not that way as
      best friends.
      --Pairing: A love triangle with Cordelia in the middle. Who ever you
      want. A other love triangle that must have Jean in the middle with Logan
      and Scott fighting for her.
      --No slash
      --No Rogue of Buffy. Sorry, but they are to often in fanfiction.
      --Any Rating
      --Someone saying, "But I will always love you." and "I need you more
      than I ever wanted to."
      --Someone almost dying.
      --Someone asking God for help.
      --pregnancy
      --wedding
      --A lot of girl talk, jealousy, broken hearts, and crying.
      --A really Big fight in a thunder Storm.
      --Childhood flashback
      --Really long fanfiction
      -Browny Points-
      --Song fix with Dido or Madonna
      --Collage (I love them)
      --Xander coming to Manchester befriending Logan!
      I know this is long, but if someone made this into a fanfiction I would
      be one happy puppy!
      Sincerely,
      Stacey