A New Logan and Rogue Site .....

  • Susan Keller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2001
      Hey gang,

      I have been reading almost all of the fan fiction , well everything with
      Logan and Rogue and I just have to say that I love everything and I would
      love to put up a site of the fan fiction .... I will like to email people's
      who i have read so of the work .... I am in the working stages of my other
      site that i have ... I'll let everyone know when i do this :) i hope you
      guys can add one more fan site of logan and rogue :)

      i know i can't get enough of these storys i check my email every hour or
      15min... i know i am crazy but i can't get enough of them :)

      here is my other site if you would like to see what i can do :) it is about
      my fav singer: Sarah Brightman ...

      www.geocities.com/angelofmusic_us

      Enjoy....

      Susan Keller