List invite

  • Elizabeth Wilde
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2000
      First, a thousand apologies if this is against any
      list rules! Don't hurt me! And sorry about all the
      crossposting. Just didn't want to miss anyone.

      Okay, fine, since nobody else is gonna do it...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/LoganJean

      Here's the rundown:
      A list dedicated to the friendship (and possibly more)
      between Jean Grey and Logan/Wolverine of X-Men. Fic,
      discussion, and news are all welcomed. Be warned,
      this is not *strictly* a 'ship list. It's just about
      the two characters and their relationship in general,
      so not all fic/discussion may concern romance between
      the two.

      C'mon, it's all nice and set-up now, so join! Pretty
      please? I'll give ya a nice, shiny cyber-penny ;)

      Peace & Love,
      Beth

      =====
      http://go.to/believer