Welcome to the list

  • Kate Andrews
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2000
      Hi there, and welcome to the X-Men Movie list.

      A few questions/thoughts to get the discussion ball rolling....

      1. Have you seen the movie yet?
      2. Any particularly fic-able scenes/missing scenes/situations that
      stick out in your mind?
      3. Has anyone started work on a movie story yet? (I have. :) )

      Kate
    • girly_vamp@email.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2000
        > 1. Have you seen the movie yet?

        The day it came out, at the first showing. I plan to see it AT LEAST
        one more time in the near future (I wanted to see it again tomorrow,
        but my evil friends are insisting on "A Perfect Storm." May Goddess
        give me strength... any of you know if it's a good movie or not?

        > 2. Any particularly fic-able scenes/missing scenes/situations that
        > stick out in your mind?

        I don't think the villains got nearly as much screen time as they
        should have. Much can be done with them, and I guess the students can
        be used a bit more. And what was the big idea of giving Jubilee only
        a what, three-second cameo!? Grrr...

        > 3. Has anyone started work on a movie story yet? (I have. :)

        Tee-hee. The wheels in my head were turning as soon as I left the
        theater. A little before that even. I just hope no one takes my story
        idea before I use it (hint: It isn't a Rogue/Logan romance...
        although a lot of the ones coming out look promising).