Re: Welcome to the list

  • girly_vamp@email.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2000
      > 1. Have you seen the movie yet?

      The day it came out, at the first showing. I plan to see it AT LEAST
      one more time in the near future (I wanted to see it again tomorrow,
      but my evil friends are insisting on "A Perfect Storm." May Goddess
      give me strength... any of you know if it's a good movie or not?

      > 2. Any particularly fic-able scenes/missing scenes/situations that
      > stick out in your mind?

      I don't think the villains got nearly as much screen time as they
      should have. Much can be done with them, and I guess the students can
      be used a bit more. And what was the big idea of giving Jubilee only
      a what, three-second cameo!? Grrr...

      > 3. Has anyone started work on a movie story yet? (I have. :)

      Tee-hee. The wheels in my head were turning as soon as I left the
      theater. A little before that even. I just hope no one takes my story
      idea before I use it (hint: It isn't a Rogue/Logan romance...
      although a lot of the ones coming out look promising).