MOI: Home At Mutant High (Song Parody)

  • Serena Michaels
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2001
      Here's Something Written In a MOI-Moment of Insanity.

      Home At Mutant High By: Serena Michaels-(Set to the tune of Home On The Range)

      Oh give me home

      Where the Wolverine roams

      And his fly is unzipped all the way

      Where seldom is heard,

      His Jeannie flirtin' words

      And Rogue can touch him every day

      Home, home at Mutant High

      Where 'Ro brightens up our blue skies

      Where Scott wears tight jeans

      And Logan wears nothing

      But his foot-long adamantium claws

      Now I want a bar

      Where there's lots of cigars

      And Canadian Whiskey for all

      Where Rogue can shoot pool

      And Logan can drool

      Over how lovely her breasts really are.

      Home, home at Mutant High

      Where Jubes smooshes Cheeto's with gleeful sighs

      Where Kitty walks through walls

      And Charles glides down the halls

      Thinking of his lover--Erik "Magneto" Lensherr

      And we're finally here,

      So stand up and cheer

      For Logan and Rogue's sexual rights!

      Give us the angst,

      And the fluffy romance.

      Oh, reading this keeps us up all night!

      Home, home at Mutant High

      Where the character deaths make me cry!

      Where Logan touches Marie,

      Sometimes through thin, silk sheets.

      And they have crazy, wild, monkey sex all day!

      Finis

      So, how was it?

      I have to inform you that this was written during a psychotic episode, where I tore apart my room, screamed bloody murder at my computer, and proceeded to kill my Curious George doll.

      What set me off you ask?

      That little piece of info about Logan's animal side emerging for the Ultimate X-Men, you know him bedding a few of his teammates?

      And we all know who he won't be having sex with now don't we?

      Sineya,

      Royally Pissed Off At Pompous Writers For Degrading Logan and Making Her Kill George