ficlette: The morning after

  • Tanya Salyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2001
      Title: The morning after
      Author: Morelle
      Rating: R I think I was never good at these things maybe NC-17 for sex
      and violence.
      Genre: Strong angst sorry absolutely no foofiness here
      Category: L/R
      Disclaimer: Own them (yeah right don't I wish)
      Archive: Ask please
      Authors Notes: Dark nasty mean mean mean, and an idea that I have been
      kicking around for a bit
      Feedback is always devoured with the utmost pleasure even negative
      feedback.
      -
      Logan woke slowly the world filtering in with the new days sun.
      Inhale, lungs expanding.
      Exhale, slowly carefully.
      The heady taint of blood sneaking into his mind like a thief sent to
      steal his happiness. Darkness behind his eyelids, safe, quiet, warm, a
      sharp contrast to the cool feel of the bed beneath his stomach. The
      shuddering rasp of the sheets as he moved his hand towards his face
      disturbed him.
      Inhale, the moist copper scent
      Exhale, slowly carefully.
      There was something trying to surface something importantÂ… His mind
      raced. Beauty and light, the heavenly scent of her flowery perfume so
      unlike what he smelled now. Magnolias he thought with incredible
      inexplicable awe.
      Inhale, listen, no sound but a dripping someplace close by.
      Exhale, this was not good, no other sound no breath?
      A cool current of air slipped over his bare back kissing it with
      whispering fluttery kisses. Kisses like last night.. The kisses she
      placed on his face, on his eyelids. A slow smile spread over his lips
      and his hand crept over to the side of the bed.
      Inhale, why was there the scent of blood on the air. His mind
      searched for something to explain it.
      Exhale.
      His hand encountered something slick soft and wet.
      Inhale, something tugged trying to get through the foggy haze of
      pleasure. What was it? The darkness behind his eyelids
      formed a picture.
      Exhale
      The picture coalesced into an image.
      Inhale, her body under his, writhing in pleasure, wrapped around
      him with all the slick softness that a woman could.
      Exhale
      Something had happened, something had changed she screamed, pain?
      Pleasure?
      Inhale she opened her eyes and screamed.
      Exhale his mind clouded with lust and rage the cold sound of metal
      on bone. His jaw locking down, as the cold rage within him shrieked. The
      scent of blood.
      Inhale, his eyes snapped open.
      Exhale, he began to scream.