Nick Change & Going Away

  • Phoenix Fire
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2000
      Hiya all!

      I'm writing for two reasons...

      1) I have discovered that there is someone else on at least one of these
      lists that writes slash under the name Phoenix. All my X-Men stuff has been
      gen fic so far, but I do write slash in other fandoms and I do have an X-Men
      slash fic in the works and I do archive under Phoenix... So, if the
      archivists on list could change the name I archive under from Phoenix to
      Nix, I'd be grateful. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you.

      2) I'm going to San Francisco for 5 days this afternoon. Just thought I'd
      let you all know. But I'll be writing while I'm away, so there should be
      Scott fic ready for you all when I get back. <g>

      --Nix