Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Chats programs

  • Kielle !
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2000
      Hmmmm...how many of you are on IRC or are willing to
      download the program (it's small and simple to use) to get
      into a chatroom? It'd be easy for me to set one up just
      for fans of X-Men movie fanfic, with security and such --
      I've done it before. Just say the word. :)

      PS: Sorry for the crosspost, don't flood the groups with
      one-line replies okay? Long answers or replies along the
      lines of "But there's already one at..." should go to the
      groups -- feel free to e-mail me with short "good idea/bad
      idea" answers.

      .-=K=-.