Looking for a beta reader for a few chapters

  • Minisinoo Girl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2001
      Heyla, folks. I'm looking for two things. First, and
      easiest, if anybody on the lists is a *dietician*,
      would you drop me a line? I have a couple quick
      questions. I know some things, but I'd like to
      confirm what I think I know. <G>

      Second, I need a warm body with time on her hands to
      play sounding wall for early chapters of "John Wayne's
      Teeth" (Heyoka II). I did Heyoka without a reader,
      but the further you go in a series, the more balls to
      keep in the air for continuity and sense.

      Three requirements:
      1) Have read Heyoka itself (so you know what the heck
      is going on).
      2) Can read an attached Word Perfect 7/8/9 file (I
      don't want to convert to html till I'm done)
      3) Have some knowledge of at least the early comics
      (namely Hank and Alex [Havok]).

      Drop me a line if you're interested. Thanks.

      --Min

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/