Chats programs

  • heather.lively@ns.sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2000
      Hey all,

      I'm new to all X-Men lists, so forgive me since I know this has been
      done before on some. :)

      I know there are ppls out there with chat programs so I'm collecting. I
      LOVE to talk about the movie, but go easy since I just started watching
      the cartoon and have never seen the comics. :)

      I'm also a Star Wars fan and I have 2 SW pages. I live in Canada where
      we STILL don't have the X-Men soundtrack CD! :(

      AIM: Laheara
      yahoo: Laheara
      MSN: Laheara
      icq: 39615997