Intro and songvid

  • Sphinx
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2000
      Forgive the cross-post...

      Hi everyone, I'm Sphinx. I'm 26 years old and live in Australia. I read
      fanfic (naturally! *g*) and occasionally write slash under the name of
      Phoenix. But my true hobby is songvidding. And with such a gorgeous guy as
      Wolverine, who could resist! :P~

      Anyone who is interested in seeing the Wolvie songvid, can find it at:

      http://www.iinet.net.au/~sphinx/songvids.html

      Sphinx. :)

      sphinx@...

      Due to intense mind fog, all thoughts have been grounded.