FIC: All My Relations (0/1) Scott, Logan, friendship

  • Minisinoo Girl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2001
      Second verse, same as the first:

      I'll upload the story in a minute, but in case it runs
      together, or for those who (like me) prefer their
      stories in pretty HTML with pictures, here's the link:
      http://www.geocities.com/minisinoo/allmyrelations.html

      ALL MY RELATIONS
      Minisinoo

      that he caused. [Scott and Logan, friendship] Not a
      'character death' story.

      Warnings: Real life, real death. What Hollywood
      doesn't show you. This is *supposed* to bug you, so I
      don't make any apologies for it. Still, young readers
      might want to steer clear.

      Series: The Man Behind Red Shades (but this one ain't
      funny). Although it's a series, the stories are
      mostly independent. The only thing you need to know
      is that Scott happens to be bisexual. It's not
      important here.

      Archiving: Big movieverse archives, Red Shades, Power
      of Cyclops, Scott and Logan (if they want it).

      Disclaimer: Marvel owns the X-Men. But Bob Dylan and
      Janis Joplin belong to us all.

      Feedback is not the mythical city of Shangri-La. Send
      it to me.

      -----
      Btw, don't expect me to keep up this pace. :) I may
      be used to turning out fiction on command, but 3
      stories in 7 days is a lot for anyone. <g> Harlan
      Ellison writes in storefront windows, not me. I
      finally got all five bits for my reader challenge, so
      I'll turn now to writing my "How Scott met Jean"
      comedy, then "John Wayne's Teeth." Gracie is getting
      impatient.

      Katta - This one was your fault. Remember Scott and
      Mystique? ;>

      --Min

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/