Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Howdy! Friendly neighborhood archivist here...

  • Themis
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 20, 2000
      Hi Keille:

      my name's Themis and I'm new to this site. I've been a long time fan of
      theXmen especially Wolverine but being Canadian I may be a tad biased! The
      movie basically rekindled my interest.

      First of all, I checked out your site and must compliment you. It looks
      great-simple, easy to find links, clean. Nice web page.

      As for your question: I've been reading fanfic for quite a few years
      now-Star Trek and expecially XFiles. I've written some Star Trek but have
      not put anything on the web.

      Look forward to updates to your page. Nice meeting you,
      Themis
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 21, 2000
        >Out of sheer curiosity, what kinds of fanfic do y'all usually write...?

        I'm one of the Roswell fic people. :-) Aside from a rare Buffy fic or two, Roswell is pretty much all I write about. I'm looking forward to trying my hand at another fandom though. <g>

        theglobe.com
        Your friendly full-service integrated online community.
        http://www.theglobe.com
      • nosexy4u@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 21, 2000
          Hi
          I'm pretty new to the fanfic world. I just recently started writing a Dawsons
          Creek (P/J) fic. One chapter so far. Hopefully I'll post it. Loved X-Men
          since I can remember. Have any questions regarding the comic book world, I
          can more than likely answer them. My favorite characters are Rogue, ArchAngel
          and Psylocke. I liked your page tremendously. Nice meeting y'all. Talk to you
          soon.
          Annie
        • Una Seckler
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 21, 2000

            > >Out of sheer curiosity, what kinds of fanfic do y'all usually write...?

            Sleepy hollow, Buck Rogers, Xmen,V,Flash Gordon,
            Prophecy...Whatever strikes my fancy.