Beta reader needed

  • Jeanine Schaefer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2000
      After reading every story all you wonderful people have put out over
      the past weeks, I've decided to try my hand at it, also. *g* No use
      getting paid to *work* when I could be writing, right?

      Anyway, I'm a little nervous about just submitting a story before
      it's
      been beta read, so if there are any volunteers, I would love it if
      you
      could help me out. The story will probably range anywhere from PG-13
      to mild R. I don't even know if it will get that far, but I'm just
      covering my bases :)

      So feel free to let me know. Oh, and it's about Rogue and Logan.
      You
      know, when I first found out about this whole Rogue-as-Jubilee thing
      they were going to be pulling in the movie, let's just say I was a
      smidge less than happy. But now I love the idea. It's a whole new
      direction to go in, a whole new place for fic authors to play.

      Anyway, that's my 2 cents on the topic.

      Hoping to hear from someone soon,
      --Sparcck--
    • jdog985@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2000
        Hello, fellow posters!

        Guess what, Navaeh, Sandy, and I require a beta reader for our latest
        installment of the X-Players series. If you haven't read "Kiss Me,
        Kitty" "The Taming of the Set" etc, don't bother applying because
        this fic won't make any sense. If you have read them, we'd welcome
        your help.

        Thanks,
        Jocelyn