Introducing myself

  • Kate Andrews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2000
      I can't remember if I introduced myself, but I'm Kate Andrews, List-Mom. I
      write in Buffy (B/Riley), Dawson's Creek (Pacey/Joey) and X-Files (a long
      time ago/very badly). I write mostly romantic/R/NC-17 stuff. I read the
      above, as well as Roswell.

      Regarding the novelization...I didn't think it was bad, it just underwhelmed
      me. A few of the scenes I liked in the film, like the meeting of Rogue and
      Logan, were significantly different. I guess I'm spoiled by good fanfic,
      but I wanted it to grab me like the movie did...and it didn't. But I
      thought it was pretty cool.

      Kate