Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Beware Mary Sue! ;) (was Re: How could i be so STUPID!?!?!?)

  • Elizabeth Wilde
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 11:14 PM
      > characters like that
      > are called
      > "Mary Sues," and are pretty much universally hated.

      But they're so darn much fun to write! lol And,
      admit it, we've all written *at least* one Mary Sue
      story. At least. In my case... well, I'm not saying.
      Anyone who reads my fic knows. Especially my Buffy
      and Star Wars ::cringe:: I can't help myself!
      Haven't done it yet with X-Men, though, so maybe I can
      avoid it altogether :)

      Peace & Love,
      Beth

      =====