G to PG-13 Archive

  • C J
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2001
      Hi!
      My name is CJ, and I'm a newbie to xmenmoviefanfic. I'm starting
      an archive for any romantic stories rated G to PG-13, for any show, or
      movie, or whatever. I figure this way kids can read 'em without
      stumbling on to anything they don't need to see for a few years. So if you
      or any other authors you know have any stories you'd like archived, please
      send them to me at CJ354@.... I'll post them as soon as I can, and
      you can visit my page at www.geocities.com/dessa3us to see the stories I
      have so far.
      Thanks,