Fic:" One Magical Night" (1/4) PG [ Jean/Scott, Logan, Xavier, others]

  • neh@post10.tele.dk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2001
      Hi all,
      Ì´m back!
      This is for April who can´t get enough fan fic. Hope you enjoy.
      Feedback would be great. If you, like April, wants more fics posted think about giving more feedback. As April stated on some lists there are 100 members but also some five differant people post. That is also alright but if one don´t post, one could give feedback. I`m not saying it has to be on my story but just feedback in general.
      But, back to feedback on this story. I´ll be soooo happy to get some. It`ll really mean a lot...so, read and write me back, please...."Come on, give it a try. Afraid you might like it?"
      neh@...

      One magical night By Nadja Lee 09-12-00
      Disclaimer: “X-men” and all the characters in it belong to Marvel , 20 Century Fox and I intend no infringement, this is a piece of amateur fan fiction, and I make no money of it.
      Archiving: What, ASK, Take, Have
      Feedback: Yes, please. My e-mail address is neh@...
      Pairing: Scott/Jean, Logan/Scott ( friendship)
      Story: On a very bad day Scott gets help from a very unusual source.
      Rating: PG
      Thanks to Cristina for the Beta.
      *mm* is spoken telepathically in the mind. “mm” is spoken out loud.
      Part 1:
      Scott stood in his office at Xavier’s school and looked out into the garden. It was way past midnight but Scott couldn’t sleep. His whole day had been one big mess. First Jean had been mad at him for not taking her on the mission yesterday which he hadn’t done in fear that she would get hurt. Then Logan had stolen his motorcycle again as he did a lot after his return and had run into a tree, destroying the bike but escaping without a mark himself. Scott had been furious and Logan had been mad. To top his fine day his mathematics class where among others Rogue, Bobby, John, Kitty, Peter and Remy went had said that they hated him for arranging a test the coming week. Dinner had been a nightmare as everyone had done nothing more than stare evilly at him. When he had commented that they needed a few things done around the Mansion the coming weekend he had gotten the “ You’re a dick” routine and the others had left, saying he ruined everything and never let them have any fun. But that wasn’t true. He wanted them to have fun but he just didn’t want to be the only one doing anything around the house as he almost always ended up as. They others might consider him a cold-hearted, control freak with no emotions but they should try living with the fear of killing someone just by opening a eye. It wasn’t that he didn’t trust anyone but he been let down so many times and had been hurt so often that he had built a wall around his heart, hoping none would ever be able to hurt him again. But he had been wrong. Just a word from Jean and his walls disappeared like clouds on a clear day. He had tried so hard to be perfect, to prove himself worthy of Xavier’s trust, to gain the others trust. But he had been afraid to let them into his heart. They didn’t love him. They didn’t care for him. Yet he couldn’t help but care for them. All of them, even Logan. He had been mad at Logan earlier but not so much because of his damaged bike but because Logan could have been hurt. But what did it all matter anyway? They all hated him. They would never see the real him. The person he was inside. All they ever saw was Cyclops, cold, hard, leader of the X-men. They saw a embodiment of a dream not a man of flesh and blood. They’ll just as well see him dead.