Greetings from Mexico

  • foxdvdgh@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2001
      Greetings from Mexico!

      I thought I would introduce myself. I signed to the list just this past
      weekend. Stumbled upon you after I stumbled upon 'Disquietign Muses' doing a
      web search on fanfiction.

      Actually, I was lookign for XFiles fanfiction... but somehow Xmen got thrown
      into the mix as well... and the rest, as they say, is history. I got hooked.

      Not very difficult to do, since I love fanfiction, and there's a tiny (well,
      not really) furry mutant with very long claws, who manages to make my heart
      flutter, somewhere out there...

      =)

      I do write fic, but I've only wirtten XF fic.. have yet to try for XMen...
      maybe I will one of these days.

      And now, for the grand finale, a big favour... anyone now of a good XMen
      desktop theme, preferably portraying Logan? I'd be forever grateful if you
      kindly point my cursor in that direction.

      Take care,
      Ary

      --
      'I never claimed to be a hero
      and I never said I was a saint"

      'Talking about love is like dancing
      about architecture'
                        Playing by Heart
      Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at
      http://webmail.netscape.com/