In need of Fic!

  • Eve Hunter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2001
      Where are all the Fic? Must get some...need some. Someone help me out.

      |Eve of Kali|
      My Personal Air Space

      "Alright, that's enough about me. Let's talk about me." - RC "We were going to do dumb things like hold hands through the daises going tra-la-la." - Buffy "That probably would have sounded more commanding if I wasn't wearing my yummy sushi pajamas." - Buffy