FF "First Sight" [Jean/Scott, Xavier] PG *final part*

  • Elizabeth Wilde
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Author: Elizabeth Wilde
      Title: First Sight: View 3
      who already has my fic, anyone who asks me
      Disclaimer: I don't own it. Duh. I'm not making any
      money from it. For Goddess' sake, don't sue me!
      ::sobs::
      'Ship: Jean/Scott
      Rating: PG
      Spoilers: Nothing, really. I made it up. No history,
      no cannon--it's all in my head. If that bothers you,
      don't read it. So there! ;)
      Feedback: Please! wilde_moon@...

      "First Sight: View 3" (final part)

      View 3

      Professor Xavier watched the students with a smile.
      He had known from the first time he met with Scott
      that the boy had the sort of ambition and drive which
      would ensure his success in whatever field he chose,
      whatever path he pursued. Jean had the same sort of
      determination. Even when she was younger, Jean
      projected calm in a way that put some people off as
      much as it drew others in, and Scott's confidence
      would in the same manner, Xavier predicted, both solve
      and create conflict.

      As he watched them speak politely, small talk always
      used to dispel the awkwardness of first meetings, he
      knew he had been right. They would compliment each
      other perfectly as teammates, friends... perhaps more.

      "Jean, would you show Scott around the school?" Xavier
      suggested in the first lull of their conversation.

      "Certainly, Professor." Smiling at Scott, she rose.
      He followed suit, tailing her to the door.

      "I hope you enjoy your time here, Scott."

      The young man nodded. "I'm sure I will, Sir."

      The smile on Xavier's face broadened slightly as they
      left his study. //Yes, I'm sure you will.//

      =====
      http://go.to/believer

      Keeper of: Wolverine's Bad Attitude
      Wolverine's Crush on Jean Grey