Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Fic(from newbie)Sorry=)

  • Tuula Mörsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2000

      From: Ali Malik
      Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2000 4:27 PM
      Subject: RE: [xmenmoviefanfic] Fic(from newbie)

      Hi just a request for you to send your fic again, perhaps in txt format because  when my word tries to read it i get an error message.

      happy new year year to you too

      Ali
      Author:Heidi(donitsi3@...)
      Genre: I´m not sure
      Raiting:PG naah í´m dont know
      Summary:Rogue has lost her mind
      Feedback:Please..
      Note:Mistakes are mine, Enlish isn´t my native language

      Here with me

      Pain and cold..Where are everyone??Why..pain..A´m I hurt mycelf?..Then I remember.Open you´r eyes, I tell mycelf.No, dont!!!Screms voice in my head.I don´t listen it and open my eyes.
      Only thing I see is white.

      In my head.... I have dreams
      I have visions of many things
      Questions, longings in my mind
      Pictures fill my head
      I feel so trapped instead
      but trapped doesen´t seem so bad
      cuz you are here

      It doesen´t mean anything
      with out you here with me
      and I can try to justifity
      but I still need you here with me

      Everything happend so fast, that I dont remember all of it. Jean told me that there was ambus, a trap, and that´s why team wasn´t in mansion when it happend.
      There was peacfull night and I was wake up one of Logans nightmares.
      I was in the kitchen when  I felt someone crabbing my neck with gloved hand
      "Be a good girl and be quite and nothing bad doesn´t happend"says female voice to my ear.
      Shes hear to kill Professor X and X-Men´s,She
      tells me her plan but I´m so frighten that I dont remember it anymore.
      Only thing I do remember is the part what I would like to forget,Some poit I took of my gloves and grab her face and suck that bitch lifeforse, her mutation,her sanity..
      I remember just before she dies she beg mercy"Please let me go" and then she falls to the floor and second later the X-Men´s run in to the kitchen and only thing I do is..
      I beg mercy and sob whit out controll"Oh my God, wht have I done"

      In my heart I had hoped built on dreams
      I´ll never know answeres too
      I`ve left behind
      Visions fill my head
      I feel so trapped instead
      but trapped didn´t seem so bad cuz you are here

      It doesn´t mean anything
      with out you here with me
      and I can try to justifity
      but I still need you here with me

      Room is white. I am in medlab where I have been isolated in this room, white room.
      The room is empty, here isn´t nothing else than a matress where I sleep.
      At stert here was a table and a chair and those kind a things but after my tempt to kill mycelf,they
      took them away. I´m so lonesome..

      I can´t do anything whit out you
      You give me strenght to do anything
      I can´t be everything I try to
      Ya said it but everything
      I could´t be

      Five weeks I have been here,almoust alone hole time. They say tyat it is my best; I cant hurt noubody or mycelf and then they notice the mistake they have said
      "We meen Carol in you´r head and.."
      Professor and Jean makes me this trayning, make me to win carol in my head,make her be quite.
      I have her superstrenght and ability fly, but Jean gives me these shots whath makes my muscules relax,
      so that I dont hurt nobody..
      Jean, sweet Jean, every mans dream; redhear and long legs..
      She doesn´t know that I hate her, not all the time but sometimes, Carol in my head
      tells me that, but I dont  want to belive her.
      She laughs me and pity me because of Logan, because I love him and Carol ask
      me"What do you know about love"
      "You cant even toch nobody"
      I dont but I want to learn
      "Oh, well who would teach you?"
      Logan
      "He sees you a kid, he never do that"
      how do you know that?
      "I know, trust me"
      I never trust you, I never will.
      That makes her quite
      After five weeks I feel mycelf, not Logan,not Mangneto, not Carol..
      Just mycelf
      I miss Logan,
      but he is coming home,
      Professor called him and ask him come back,After five weeks, I feel good because he has come back,
      I haven´t seen him yet,
      but I know because..
      I finally..
      I feel mycelf.