Speaking of Fever Dreams

  • Cahira
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2000
      Sorry for to take up the time of all you who have to pay by the
      minute (wink, wink - why don't you just get free email/internet from
      juno) but I'm confused. I read the first ... uh, three parts, I
      think, of Fever Dreams on the
      http://www.subreality.com/movieverse.htm archive. It ended with
      Logan and Kiara (uh, well, you know) on the cabin floor. I searched
      through the archives of this egroup all the way back to message 1
      (took me awhile!) and I found the original post, parts 1-3/?, and the
      in the middle? Can ANYBODY PLEASE send them to me? I love this
      story.

      Thanks.

      PS - I'm new to fanfic and egroups :) "Ciara", pronounced the same
      but spelled with a C, is Irish Gaelic for "dark." Was that done on
      purpose?