The Unknowen Member (2/)

  • Michelle M
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2000
      Lark looked at the numbers and let out a sigh. There was a little
      chasen that who ever was put in the machine would be doven near
      death, But Lark knew that Magneto plained to used well maybe this
      make him think tiwnce but than she didn't think this would. Lark knew
      that Magneto would stop not even if it ment a muntents life. Lark had
      the same feelings on the subjuct but was more on the causion side.
      " Lark,get your but down here it's time for the text." Lark sighed
      as she prainted out what was need .
      Lark knows not to keep them waiting , Sabertooth looked at her and
      picked her up by her clourer. Lark didn't try to get out of his grap
      or she would be in even more pain.
      Sabertooth let go of her when they got to Magneto's office. Magneto
      grapped the papers form Lark and looked at her.
      " My dear are you sure about this."
      " From the books you gave me and the net yes.. but like I said in
      the paper only a text would tell if I'm right. " Lark said quitly.
      " Very good the Senator should be up now. You can walk around the
      bace and get something to eat. " You might be alond to go somewhere
      tonight."
      " Thank you." Lark said as she left the office.