New List I'd like to introduce

  • D' Nelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 9:32 PM
      HI all,

      I started a new list about X Men if anyone is
      interested. It is called X Men Punishment Fic. Post
      your fic about how punishment is delivered at the
      mansion. Hey kids cant be good all the time right?

      http://www.egroups.com/group/X-Men-Punishment-Fic

      =====
      http://www.geocities.com/Ewellyn_Phoenix
      My personal web site with my Stories - Star Wars, X Files, Blade.
      http://invites.yahoo.com/