The Unknowen Member PG (1/?)

  • Michelle M
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2000
      Disclaimer X-Men I don't own, Lark mine.
      Note thanks to aol on line the post are going to be short.

      Lark looked at the window see didn't see the now nomle sight of
      the Brotherhoold members, she than left the window and put the the
      binld down. Lark knew that she could not aloud to be seen be other
      poeple. At fifteen Lark could be tacken away form the safety she fond
      here. Well safty form humans the only member not to use Lark as a
      punching bag was Magneto, he just let the others deal with Lark when
      she caused pormbles. Lark had a feeling that she would be hiding
      because Magneto's pain will fall though. Of corse Lark had knew
      better then say that to his face.
      There is alot of things Lark is but suid is not one. Lark just is
      not one to have alot of friends after the a vents leading to Lark
      jioning the Brotherhoold.
      The door of the hidout slowly opened braken though Lark's thoughts.
      Lark jumped at the sound of the door.
      " You know very well your not alond to be near the window. If it
      had not been for the fact we got the Senator. I would have Mystique
      have a training shion with you." Magneto said as he saw Lark. " Has
      the machine been cleaned and ready for the text?"
      " Yes sir I was just finshing up before you showed up." Lark said.
      " Good go to your room and fish the condsion for as much power it's
      going to tack."
      Lark left the room thankful she got off so easy.