FILK: Scott's Feather Boa

  • Katarina Hj�rpe
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2000
      SCOTT'S FEATHER BOA
      TUNE: My Bonnie
      NOTE: This is actually a private song, sent as a thank-you note for a
      Christmas present. But the combination cardboard Cyke bust and hot pink
      feather boa is just too wonderful to not let you share it :-) (He's by my
      desk right now, and I adore him.)

      My Scott has a pink feather boa
      A gift from Rhiannon (and Ike)*
      It's comfy to have a pink boa
      He wears it when riding his bike
      Scott loves, Scott loves, Scott loves his pink feather bo-o-a
      Scott loves, Scott loves, Scott loves his boa so much

      My Scott has a scowling expression
      He's trying so hard to look stern
      But this is a happiness lesson
      That Scott is beginning to learn
      Scott loves, Scott loves, Scott loves his pink feather bo-o-a
      Scott loves, Scott loves, Scott loves his boa so much

      My Scott looks fantastic in leather
      His lips are like flowers in May
      Now, add to that pink fluffy feathers
      And he's both enchanting and gay**
      Scott loves, Scott loves, Scott loves his pink feather bo-o-a
      Scott loves, Scott loves, Scott loves his boa so much

      *Rhiannon claimed that the boa came from Ike on The Young Riders, who wore a
      pink feather boa in one episode... but that's another story...
      **Your interpretation of this word is entirely up to you. All I say is, it
      certainly takes away that grave leader-look from his face and brings out the
      rosyness of his cheeks and mouth. (Oh, he's so cute!)

      Katta

      "She has a personal style, some people like it, others tend to get wild"
      Got to check me out? Here's where to find me!
      http://www.geocities.com/katta_hj

      committed Ikeotic and card-carrying Buckette
      Cute guys go spikey when they sneeze (denying the death of the Dublin
      Darling)
      Supporting PETS (People for the Ethical Treatment of Scott)
      Devoted to Spike and Lynda - because they both want the last word