OT but ya'll gotta read!!!

  • chaser8376@go.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2000
      Guess what ya'll!! X-men the sequel is coming out!!!!

      //"It looks like the same creative team from the first X-MEN movie --
      director Bryan Singer, executive producer Tom DeSanto and writer
      Hayter -- will return for the sequel. Negotiations with the three
      could be completed soon.

      "Everyone wants the same team together," Feige says.

      With the same creative team, the sequel will likely continue the
      franchise in a logical progression.

      "We want to pick up where the last one ended," Feige says. "There
      were characters and set pieces that were in and out of the scripts of
      the first movie as it developed that were eventually left out for
      various reasons. Those will probably be the first things we want to
      get to."//

      Chaser