Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Howdy! Friendly neighborhood archivist here...

  • SugarHi679@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 20, 2000
      Hey Kielle, good ta meetcha!
      And I'm reeeealy new to the fanfic world. I write alot of it, but I've never
      published any. well, not published, but you know. let other people read ^.^
      mostly roswell stuff, m&m. and i wrote some x-files, but i kinda left that
      world, ya know? haha, offtrack ashley. [thwaps herself]
      but, as soon as i see the friggin movie [which, at the latest will be
      tuesday, but im hoping to get there before] i know im gonna have to write
      something. maybe i'll even let you people see it, if you're nice. lol, ill
      probly post it, unless it really bites.
      Ashley
    • Themis
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 20, 2000
        Hi Keille:

        my name's Themis and I'm new to this site. I've been a long time fan of
        theXmen especially Wolverine but being Canadian I may be a tad biased! The
        movie basically rekindled my interest.

        First of all, I checked out your site and must compliment you. It looks
        great-simple, easy to find links, clean. Nice web page.

        As for your question: I've been reading fanfic for quite a few years
        now-Star Trek and expecially XFiles. I've written some Star Trek but have
        not put anything on the web.

        Look forward to updates to your page. Nice meeting you,
        Themis
      • Elizabeth
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 21, 2000
          >Out of sheer curiosity, what kinds of fanfic do y'all usually write...?

          I'm one of the Roswell fic people. :-) Aside from a rare Buffy fic or two, Roswell is pretty much all I write about. I'm looking forward to trying my hand at another fandom though. <g>

          theglobe.com
          Your friendly full-service integrated online community.
          http://www.theglobe.com
        • nosexy4u@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 21, 2000
            Hi
            I'm pretty new to the fanfic world. I just recently started writing a Dawsons
            Creek (P/J) fic. One chapter so far. Hopefully I'll post it. Loved X-Men
            since I can remember. Have any questions regarding the comic book world, I
            can more than likely answer them. My favorite characters are Rogue, ArchAngel
            and Psylocke. I liked your page tremendously. Nice meeting y'all. Talk to you
            soon.
            Annie
          • Una Seckler
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 21, 2000

              > >Out of sheer curiosity, what kinds of fanfic do y'all usually write...?

              Sleepy hollow, Buck Rogers, Xmen,V,Flash Gordon,
              Prophecy...Whatever strikes my fancy.