How could i be so STUPID!?!?!?

  • chaser8376@go.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Ok, first of i had this really good fan fic, i never have written one
      before and thought it was good. but then i wondered, is it okay to
      introduce a new character? LIke would all of ya'll kick me out if i
      did, so i decided to check the rules and see if it wrong to do so.
      welp, i click the "X" to exit out of this window i was in, checked
      the rules and saw it wasn't so i went back to the window where my fic
      was held. i soon found out my REALLY HARD WORKED SWEAT AND BLOOD fan
      fic was ERASED :smack on forehead:. thankfully i have a good memory
      so hopefully all will turn out fine. but my question still remains,
      can i bring in a new character? she'll be the main character now, is
      that allowed or should i shut up <:\

      Chaser

      "Good, bad..i've got the gun" Ash "Army of Darkness