crash and burn

  • kkeene@bobcat.bradley.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Chaser your ead my mind with crash and burn. I have one and a half
      stories done and with that song as the main theme...excellent choice
      as well. They are called Friday night which is in teh final stages
      and the return which is almost done. I'd love to see what you write
      with the song. It is my favorite and I have it on my computer...
      Peachy