Re: FIC: Outside Looking In (Scott, Logan) G (1/1)

  • D. Diebin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2000
      Hi there. It says in your archiving rights that people can archive your
      stories, so I"m just writing to say that I REEEEALY want to, and will if
      it's okay with you. You write fabulous stories and I love them all!

      I'm archiving stuff on the x-men section of my fic page, here:

      http://www.geocities.com/mistressdiebin/xmen.html

      Thanks!

      ~Die