Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] The Novelization

  • Chenin23@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2000
      I read it on Saturday and all in all I enjoyed it. I liked the additional
      scenes that were cut out of the movie-like the background on Cyclops, Storm,
      etc. I'm trying to remember specifics, but I have such a horrible memory
      it's already starting to blur<g>. Were there any specific scenes that you
      disliked or liked for that matter?
      Tina