PLEASE HELP?

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2000
      Hey, how's ig goin?

      All lookin forward to X-Mas?  I've been lookin all over the place (and I mean that literally) on the web to try and find either sound wav files or MP3s of Hugh singing in Oklahoma, Beauty & the Beast etc, or of Logan/Rogue dialogue from the Movie.  Sadly I can't find anything anywhere and I was wondering if anyone could help me out?  I've got Cryin' from Paperback Hero and his No one Is Alone duet, but I'd so love to hear the others.  My site could use some Logan/Rogue sounds too.

      If anyone could help me in the slightest I'd just be so grateful.  It'd really make my X-mas.

      Thanks for any help y'all can give.

      Drea
      xXx