R/L songs

  • Peachy
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2000
      Someone out there was looking for songs to write to inspire for fan
      fic...I have two songs that I think go well with R/L stuff...

      Soul Assylum: Runaway Train
      and
      Sara McLaclan: In the Arms of an Angel

      peachy
    • Luvofcourfeyrac@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2000
        Another good Rogue and Logan sound MIGHT be "Hungry Eyes" from Dirty
        Dancing. Just a thought though!
      • Jennifer Matarese
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2000
          > Someone out there was looking for songs to write to inspire for fan
          > fic...I have two songs that I think go well with R/L stuff...
          >
          > Soul Assylum: Runaway Train
          > and
          > Sara McLaclan: In the Arms of an Angel

          Hmm ... I wonder what I've got on my Napster that might be a R/L song ...

          Peter Gabriel -- In Your Eyes
          Billy Joel -- Goodnight My Angel
          Bell, Book, and Candle -- Destiny
          Chantal Kreviazuk -- Before You (then again, maybe not for R/L, but
          definitely a relationshippy song)
          Darlene Love -- (Today I Met) The Boy I'm Gonna Marry ... you know, if you
          like that drippy stuff. (Don't ask me why this is on my Napster. I think it
          involves a Cheetos overdose, "Father of the Bride," and 39 hours of sleep
          deprivation.)
          Dido -- Here With Me (Then again, anything of Dido's might work ... the
          whole album rocks ...)
          Dixie Chicks -- Cowboy Take Me Away
          Fisher -- I Will Love You (That's if you're really, REALLY into the drippy
          R/L stuff. Probably really good for R/L stories where one of 'em loses an
          arm or something and the other one cries on what's left of their shoulder.
          Um ... ewwww.)
          Girl Next Door -- Gorgeous or Rumplestiltskin (For all the icky make-out
          stuff with those lovable kids. Well, ONE of 'em's a kid, hence the "icky."
          Don't mind me. I need work. *G*)
          Goo Goo Dolls -- Iris
          Greta Gaines -- Firefly (For all those "Rogue-u-la all grown up and seducing
          Logan in a public bar with no care for the Neanderthalic reprobates drooling
          two feet away" fics. Which, by the way, are kinda scary fun if you change
          all the "Rogue"s to "I"s. *G* )

          *ahem*

          *exhale inhale*

          Don't mind me ... I have 800 files on my Napster ... I could keep going, I
          warn you ... I've editing screenplays all night for someone else, and
          apparently, he tends to sneeze commas into his story on a regular basis ...
          *user groans and reminds herself that she really does LIKE doing English
          homework for fun ... really ...*

          Troll Princess
          Grand Poobah of Mischief and Sheepish Lord of Chaos
          Go with God, my car's full.
          Buffy Summers: What are you doing here, Spike? Five words or less!
          Spike: [counting on fingers] Out... for... a... walk... bitch.
          -- "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"