Holiday Rush!

  • Peachy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2000
      I am sorry I have been slow posting my fan fics. It has been very
      busy around here studying for finals next week and finishing up
      papers. I also have to pack to go home and for vacation.

      I will try to post one (maybe two) fics before christmas but most of
      the rest will have to be after the holidays. Sorry, i just don't
      want to rush them and i want everyone to enjoy my stories. so I wish
      you all a wonderful holidays season.

      Peachy