Incoming!

  • Al's Waiter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2000
      Greetings and saluations! I'm Al's Waiter, but can call me Al, Als, AW or
      Mo. I'm also 19 years old. ^_^

      I've seen the X-Men movie 4 times; 3 times in theatre and once on video. I'm
      a huge fan of the comics though I can't afford it at the moment with
      animation school.

      I write mostly based on the comics but this list will give me ideas for my
      own movie based story lines.

      That's enough out of me.

      ~AW~

      - - - - - -
      "If life hands you lemons, buy a sniper rifle, find a bell tower and go buck
      wild." - Pentasmal
      * * *
      "Inochi wa sutete mo, otoko o suteru ki wa nakatta wai!"
      ("I was prepared to give my life, but not my manhood!") - Ranma 1/2 'Lambada
      Ranma'

      ReBoot: The infection continues...
      http://www.geocities.com/alswaiter_2000/
      (Shadow Raiders)