x-men challenge

  • April Rivera
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2000
      I challenge you all (nicely) to write a very good holiday romance about
      Rogue and Scott. The winner would get a very nice e-mail card for me (if
      that does not inspire you how about this. You would make a certain girl
      very happy during the Holiday.)
    • April Rivera
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2000
        Write a love triangle between S/R/Gambit. Any one up for it?