x-men challenge

  • April Rivera
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2000
      I challenge you all (nicely) to create a very good Scott/Rogue fan fic. The
      winner would get a very nice e-mail card from me. any one is free to
      participate. Please Oh please please please please please please please
      please please please please please please please please please.

      Thanks,
      Happy Holidays to all.
    • April Rivera
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2000
        I challenge you all (nicely) to write a very good holiday romance about
        Rogue and Scott. The winner would get a very nice e-mail card for me (if
        that does not inspire you how about this. You would make a certain girl
        very happy during the Holiday.)
      • April Rivera
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 19, 2000
          Write a love triangle between S/R/Gambit. Any one up for it?