Site update (again)

  • matchstickdude@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2000
      Just thought I'd tell ya'll that I have, once again, updated my site. I have
      converted pics to thumbnails, have new "things you'll never hear" and a new
      contest. PLEASE check it out!
      The address is:

      http://www.angelfire.com/rant/welcome

      Oh, and I need more fics. I really, really, really, really, really, really,
      really, (I'm typing all of these by hand so you understand how much I need
      these) really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,
      really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,
      really, really, really, really, really, really, really need them. I mean
      really, really, really, really need them! DAMN IT! I SAID I NEEDED THEM! Fics
      that is.

      Off topic, I like pudding :)+)

      ~Natas