How's it goin eh?

  • Gillian
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2000
      Wanted to say hi to everyone on the list.

      Just joined up and really love all the great fanfic.

      I must say the stuff here is first rate ... and that's saying a lot
      considering some of the lists I belong to ... and I mean that in a
      good way ...

      ... honestly!

      Let me know if there's any protocals I should be aware of that aren't
      listed in the FAQ's page. I'll try my best to adhere to them.

      Thanks,

      Gillian