Hello!

  • chikie88@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2000
      I've been lurking, but was just so blown away by all the great
      fiction on this mailing list that I had to speak up. All of you
      writers are doing such wonderful jobs! I don't know where you gained
      such creativity, but I hope it continues!
      Anyway, I was wondering if the series 'She's My Niece' was ever
      completed. I can only find up to chapter seven, and am hoping it was
      completed through the projected ending of chapter eleven. Anyone
      know? Thanks!