OT Cartoon Files

  • Bean
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2000
      Sorry if this went twice:

      Last week I asked if anyone had a correct copy of the original cartoon
      series episode guide because I was downloading them. Got many responses
      thank you. Also had a bunch of people ask me where I was getting them
      from. I have about 16 eps on CDs right now 3 eps to a CD. If anyone is
      interested I can make them a copy onto CD for a blank and a SASE. If you
      don't keep blanks or care to get any we can work something out. Also if
      anyone has a fast connection and is willing to uppload these to somewhere
      that everyone can get to them (private space or one of those free space
      places) I'll send em out on me. Please be honest though Karma WILL come
      back to bite you on your ass ;o)
      If you have anything to trade we can do that instead of blanks, I trade
      live Phish and Grateful Dead (never studio) and am always looking for
      interesting movie files. I also have the X-men movie on cd (fits on one)
      but only if you swear you own it already. Might sound odd but I know somone
      else out there must collect stuff like me <g>
      Bean
      "I would never lie. I willfully participated in
      a campaign of
      misinformation."
      -Mulder in 'Shadows'