Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Does anyone have ideas for a story?

  • Siubhan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2000
      On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, April Rivera wrote:

      > Does anyone have ideas for a story?Does anyone have ideas for a story?

      Yep.

      Oh, you mean one I'm not using? No.

      -Siubhan

      layla@... / siubhan@... / http://www.siubhan.com

      Gore: I'm my own man. I may not be the most exciting
      politician, but I will fight for the working families of
      America, in addition to turning the White House into a lusty
      pit of marital love for Tipper and me. - Debate Transcript #3
    • April Rivera
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2000
        Does anyone have ideas for a story?Does anyone have ideas for a story?