MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2000
      HI!

      Sorry just getting into the Christmas Spirit.  Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, I hope y'all have a great time and until then I'll enjoy your company here.

      Thanks for all the cool Fics, Pics, Links etc.  These lists really are the best thing on the net (well, next to any cool Hugh or Logan/Rogue sites, lol, but I think y'll agree there somewhere.)

      Have fun in the lead-up and Merry Christmas!!!

      much luv

      Drea
      xXx