FEVER DREAMS!!!!!1 I NEED YOU!!!

  • chaser8376@go.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2000
      I think the title says it all. MORE OF FEVER DREAMS!!!!! I'M DYING!!!
      (not really, but people can die of suspense right?)

      Chaser
    • Joanne Van Vranken
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2000
        As Chris' self-proclaimed biggest fan and rah-rah girl, I AGREE!   MORE!!!!!!!!  I think it's about time for Logan and Kiara to hit the sheets again :-)  they have done that in a few chapters now!

        Cheers,
        Joanne
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2000
          Um.

          As someone who has to pay By The Minute for email
          access, and has a rather short temper fuse right now,
          I would just *love* if messages like this could be
          sent directly to the author of the desired story. All
          but one of the however-many-people on this list can do
          *absolutely nothing* about the fact that you want more
          chapters. It has nothing to do with me and stuff like
          this wastes my time and money because I have to wait
          for the page to load, and I don't think it has any
          place on this list.

          Not to mention, if I were said author, outright
          demands for more would put me under undue stress and
          just piss me off. But that's me being oversensitive
          about my creative process.

          Molly, apologizing for the tone and probably about to
          get smacked by an admin

          --- Joanne Van Vranken <rocketjnycb@...>

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2000
            I agree. I don't have to pay by the minute (thank God, or I would be broke by now! LOL), but I already unsubscribed to one E-group because nobody was willing to do ANYTHING off list and I was getting 200 new emails a day, 175 of which I had NO interest in reading. Discussions are fine for the list, stories of course are, but feedback should go directly to the author. If the author doesn't leave an email message to reply directly, they shouldn't be asking for feedback and clogging the lists with irrelevant messages. If they don't leave an email address, and you absolutely MUST leave feedback because a story moved you so much that you can't not leave feedback, would you at least cut out the story itself, and just send the feedback? I forget whose story it was, but somebody left feedback by just hitting reply and re-sent the entire story, just putting their feedback at the beginning. As someone who typically has slow internet connections, this is a pain in the you know where to have to download 40-80KB of story (again) just to see feedback. Also, when replying to a message, please please please cut out the irrelevant parts of the message. Please don't make me wade through six screens of previous posts just to read somebody saying "I agree". If you are replying to several points within a message, please snip the irrelevant parts and leave your response after each paragraph, leaving only the relevant parts intact. If you are just replying to the message in general (like I'm doing here) would it be too much to ask that the reply is BEFORE the message so we don't have to scroll all through the message just to see a response. A couple of the E-groups that I subscribe to go by the above criteria, and it's MUCH easier to read this way. Not to mention less clogging to everybody's inboxes. Thank you!!!! If  you want to flame me for saying this, go ahead, but do it off list at sl_chester@... Thanks. -Shannon

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 3, 2000
              To all,

              I have emailed the author of the story, and he mentioned that he will be
              posting a new chapter within the next few days. If you have as yet to
              read all the chapters to the story there is a file uploaded that has all
              the current chapters in it in text format.

              April