[xmenmoviefanfic] Poems: (three)

  • matchstickdude@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2000
      Hey there! Okay, there are three haiku's in here. With that out of the way,
      here ya'll go! Oh, and if you want to archive these (god knows why?), go
      ahead. Just let me know where it's at!

      _______________

      Author: Natas (Thhhaaat's ME!)
      First title: Fight or Fear
      Type: Uh... poem?
      circuit. Oh, it's a movieverse poem thing.
      Disclaimer: Okay, if they were mine, they'd all be dancing in little chicken
      outfits. Well ... not Wolverine. He's too cool >:)

      ~*~

      Metal claws are out.
      Slashing, biting, fighting.
      Knock out. Do not pout.

      _____________

      Title: My Life
      Disclaimer. DANCE, MONKEY MEN! DANCE!!! Wait. They don't listen! Oh yeah,
      they're Marvels, that's why.

      ~*~

      Fear and Pain; my life.
      Never knowing who or why?
      Can't keep it inside.

      Title: Hate?
      Disclaimer: But MOMMY! I don't want to give Marvel back their toys! They can
      get another! NO! NO SPANKYS!! I'll give them back!

      ~*~

      Do you hate us now?
      Saved your worthless, useless life.
      Do you want me dead?