Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] FIC: Hot Legs (1/1 - rated NC-17 - Logan/Rogue)

  • Joanne Van Vranken
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2000
      Yay!  Foof and smut.  My absolute two favorite things!  And oh, yeah?  Did it suddenly get really hot in here ;-)

      Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2000 4:21 AM
      Subject: [xmenmoviefanfic] FIC: Hot Legs (1/1 - rated NC-17 - Logan/Rogue)

      Someone wanted foof, and someone else wanted smut...Here's both...  LOL

      Author's Note:  This is the first fic in a series of smutty little foofy
      songfic pieces.  Smut + foof = Thank you, GOD, I'm not writing ANGST!  …And
      the crowds cheered.  ;)  No, really.  Let me know if I should continue with
      this line of fics, or if I should cease and desist…  LOL